Charles T. Davis Scholarship in Philosophy and Religion Endowment
To provide support to an exemplary student who has declared as a Philosophy or Religion major. The student awarded this scholarship must submit an essay that describes how their major supports their personal and vocational goals. While the scholarship is intended to recognize students who are highly successful academically, the faculty selecting the recipient will also take into account the student’s ability, creativity, curiosity, determination and exceptional accomplishments. Awards may be renewable so long as the recipient continues to major in Philosophy or Religion.
Consider scholarships offered by the College. Visit the college website to see qualifications for each scholarship offered. For questions or more information, contact Dr. Dru A. Henson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Associate Dean or visit College of Arts and Sciences scholarships.
- Sally A. Callegari Memorial Scholarship for Gender Diversity in Animal Studies
- Drs. Joanne Smith and Don R. Brannon Scholarship for Natural Sciences
- Richard A. Thomas Memorial Scholarship for Arts and Sciences
- Jonathan K. Perryman Memorial Scholarship for the Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline Women in Science Scholarships
- The Peggy Harmon Shore Pre-Health Care Professional Endowed Scholarship
University Scholarships has five areas of scholarship opportunities:
- First-Year Students
- Transfer Students
- Continuing Students
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships