- "Hospitality and the Ethics of Religious Diversity,” Religious Studies (in press).
- "Embodied Moral Knowledge," in William Schweiker, ed., The Encyclopedia of Religious Ethics (Wiley, in press).
- "Religious Practices and the Formation of Subjects," in David Eckel, ed., The Future of Philosophy of Religion (Dordrecht: Springer, 2019).
- "A Philosophical Analysis of Interrituality,” in Marianne Moyaert, ed., Interreligious Relations and the Negotiation of Ritual Boundaries: Explorations in Interrituality (New York: Palgrave, 2019).
- "Imagining 'Religion' in Antiquity: A How To," in Nickolas Roubekas, ed., Theorizing 'Religion' in Antiquity (Equinox, 2019).
- “The Material Turn in the Academic Study of Religions" Journal of Religion 99:2 (April 2019): 219-27.
- "What Does the Study of Religion Study?,” Harvard Theological Review 111:3 (June 2018): 451-458.
- "A Better Methodological Naturalism," in Jason Blum, ed., The Question of Methodological Naturalism (Brill, 2018).
- "Interpretation in the Academic Study of Religion" and "A Reply to Critics," in Brad Stoddard, ed., Method Today: Redescribing Approaches to the Study of Religion (Equinox, 2018).
- "Mathematics and the Definitions of Religion," International Journal for Philosophy of Religion 81:4 (April 2018): 145-160.
- "A Realist Social Ontology of Religion," Religion 47:2 (March 2017): 161-178.
Recent publications about Dr. Schilbrack's scholarship alongside that of others
- Curtis Hutt, “Catherine Bell and her Davidsonian Critics,” Journal of Ritual Studies 23:2 (2009): 69-76.
- Stephen Dawson, “Multidisciplinary, Comparative, and Interactive: Toward a Global Philosophy of Religion,” Religious Studies Review 42:3 (2016).
- Craig Martin, “The Neo-Perennialists,” Method and Theory in the Study of Religion 29:4 (2017): 313-326.
Recent publications fully about Dr. Schilbrack's scholarship
- Andrea Sauchelli, “The Definition of Religion, Super-empirical Realities, and Mathematics,” Neue Zeitschrift für Systematische Theologie und Religionsphilosophie 58:1 (2016): 67–75.
- Mikel Burley, A Radical Pluralist Philosophy of Religion, ch. 2: "Radical Plurality and Critical Description" (Bloomsbury, 2019).
- Russell McCutcheon, Fabricating Religion, ch. 6: "Of Concepts and Entities: Varieties of Critical Scholarship" (de Gruyter, 2018).
- Richard Miller, The End and Future of Religious Studies, ch. 8: "PhIlosophy, Normativity, and the Metacriticism of Kevin Schilbrack" (forthcoming).